SAN FRANCISCO HAT
Fly in style with a San Francisco hat from We Fly Apparel. Our collection of airport code hats are the perfect accessory for any traveler or city enthusiast. Show off your love for San Francisco with one of our unique and stylish hats, featuring the airport code SFO. These hats are comfortable, durable and perfect for any occasion. Whether you're taking a trip to the city or just want to show your pride, We Fly Apparel's San Francisco hats are the perfect choice. So, don't wait any longer, click the buy now buttom below and get your hands on one of these stylish hats today!
Experience San Francisco like a local with SFO airport as your base
San Francisco International Airport as your base. The airport is located just 13 miles from downtown San Francisco and is well-connected to the city via various transportation options. With our guide, you'll have all the information you need to easily get to and from the airport, as well as explore the city. From insider tips on the best neighborhoods to visit, to recommendations on local restaurants and hidden gems, you'll have everything you need to experience San Francisco like a true local. By using SFO as your base, you'll also have the flexibility to make day trips to other nearby destinations such as Napa Valley or Monterey Bay.
5 Surprising Facts About San Francisco You Never Knew
- The area that is now the city of San Francisco was once home to the Ohlone people, who were among the first Native Americans in the region.
- It's one of the only cities in California with an active cable car system, which has been running since 1873.
- The iconic bridge Golden Gate Bridge was built between 1933 and 1937 and is one of the most recognizable man-made structures in the world.
- Fisherman's Wharf is a popular tourist destination and is actually home to some of the largest fishing fleets on the West Coast.
- Alcatraz Island, located just 1.5 miles off of San Francisco's coast, was once home to a federal prison that held notorious criminals like Al Capone and George 'Machine Gun' Kelly during its twenty-nine year operation from 1934 to 1963.